Tuesday 29 January 2013

Love is in the air

So here's a few cards I've been making really for Valentines day in the shop. They are made using some items I received in a Christmas package from Craftstyle products as a thank you for signing up to be part of their volunteer design team, they have since sent me some items with which to make sample cards and send back to them to be used at fairs and shows and even maybe on TV.

 These three are tall elegant cards with tags, I think tag shapes are very on trend.












These thee are again tag embellishments but in a round shape,  I will admit to changing the ribbon on two as they came with black ribbon which in my opinion didn't work. I like the colours or these something different from the traditional red and pink.







This last one for now, is my favourite I love the little patchwork hearts and lace, and who can resist buttons, I think the washing line effect really works well.









Check back soon to see what other crafts I've been up to including a bit of baking(ish) and mastering crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment